Our Code of Values
To honor God in the marketplace while diligently striving to serve and enhance our client’s lives by utilizing our creativity, experience, and cohesive team work.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN.
DREAMMAKER’S BOTTOM LINE IS PEOPLE.
We believe if we treat people with respect and integrity, success will follow. Our Code of Values™ is central to who we are in both our personal life and in our business. The Code of Values™ is not just something that hangs on the wall it is rather a living, breathing philosophy based on timeless principles. We know it is impossible to live these values perfectly, but we can live them with excellence — meaning when we miss one, we are willing to be held accountable in a respectful way.
The Code of Values™ informs the way DreamMaker treats you, our customer. We hope you will see the difference.
THE DREAMMAKER CODE OF VALUES:
- in superior service to our customers, our community and to each other as members of the DreamMaker team.
- in counting our blessings every day in every way.
- success is the result of clear, cooperative, positive thinking.
- that loyalty adds meaning to our lives.
- management should seek out and recognize what people are doing right, and treat every associate with respect.
- challenges should be used as learning experiences.
- our Creator put us on this earth to succeed. We will accept our daily successes humbly, knowing that a higher power is guiding us.
- in the untapped potential of every human being. Every person we help achieve their potential fulfills our mission.
- we must re-earn our positions every day in every way.
- in building our country through the free enterprise system. We demonstrate this belief by continually
- attracting strong people to the DreamMaker team.
WE LIVE OUR CODE OF VALUES BY…
- treating others as we would like to be treated.
- listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- responding in a timely fashion.
speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- operating in a responsible manner: “above the line…”
communicating honestly and with purpose.
- asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs to every situation.
HAVING FUN IN THE PROCESS!
Our website is our invitation to you to explore and discover who we are as individuals and as a company. It is our desire to introduce you to our business in a way that is comfortable for you in the privacy or your own home or office and to inspire you to take the next step, but not until you are ready.
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: Appointment Only
Insured W.C./Liab. • Lic # 548785