We are still working hard to serve our community! We are taking every precaution to help ensure the health and safety of our employees and our customers during this time. However, we are also committed to meeting the home remodeling needs of our customers in a manner that is prudent and safe. Here are the steps we are taking.
1. Reach Out to Meet Virtually With a DreamMaker DesignerCall the Design Center or fill out a form on our website so you can tell us about your remodeling project. Email photos of your existing space and send us any sketches or inspiration that you have gathered up to this point so we can review them together.
2. Virtual Project Discovery & SurveyIf a DreamMaker designer cannot enter your home due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will plan to Facetime or meet via webinar so you can give us a tour of your existing space. You can also email photos or a video if you’d like. A DreamMaker designer will listen carefully, discuss your goals, and guide you through the necessary measurements for us to get started on your new design.
3. Virtual Design Review & ProposalYes, our Designers can work on your designs remotely! At this stage, your dedicated designer might suggest to offer a video tour of the showroom to guide you through making product selections. Once your product selections have been made and your design is ready, we will set up an online meeting to review your designs and present a proposal.
4. Sign Agreement*Assess the social scenario. Together, we will have to see what the landscape looks like when we get to this point. We may be cleared to come on site and take the exact measurements necessary for a formal agreement. For us, a detailed agreement sets the tone for excellent communication and clearly maps our expectations for your project.
* We will decide together how to move forward given the current COVID-19 restrictions.
If you have any questions or are thinking about remodeling, we would love the opportunity to have a conversation with you over the phone. Give us a call at 661-837-1117.